Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
#: 743999724335218 / REF925G
ABOUT THIS JOB
GCD (Global Client Delivery) mission is to provide client effective services and modernize the customer experience. As an executive in the Client Response Team, you will be acting as the main point of contact and managing the queries and questions from clients on Nielsen’s proprietary servicing platform. The success is visible by the efficiency and effectiveness of resolving client queries to satisfaction.
- Provide quick and accurate responses to both internal and external FMCG clients
- Communicate on Product Enhancement, Universe Update & Delivery Details to clients
- Manage queries and questions through a Nielsen’s proprietary servicing platform
- Achieve competency in Salesforce to build management dashboards to track and analyze Key Performance Indicators
- Coordinate International Sales requests and be part of Nielsen Global Services network, driving Nielsen’s bottom line across the organization
- Spearhead improvement projects to drive process optimization and uphold globally-acclaimed Nielsen data standards
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree from all backgrounds
- Fresh graduate or with 1 year of experience in relevant field which required communication and analytical skills (eg. account management, client servicing, business/ market analyst, etc.)
- A candidate who is intrigued about working in the leading global information and measurement company, providing market research, data and insights.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and/ or Google tools.
- Good visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a virtual environment
- Open for change, integrity & client centric mindset