Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
Client Service & Sales
#: 89610-en_US / 89610
ABOUT THE ROLE
Founded on the principles of inclusion, courage and growth, Nielsen is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow. Come and join us, the leading company in the global provider of Audience Measurement services. We are looking for media-minded individual to join our Media client service team at our office in PJ, with a focus on television audience measurement (TAM)
- Integral part of our television audience measurement (TAM) team
- Be part of the client servicing team that trains and provides consultation to our media clients by using our proprietary analysis software.
- Jointly responsible for the installation of our proprietary software at our clients’ places of work
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity creation
- Assist in promoting Nielsen’s solutions within the media industry and beyond
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights to clients on the performance of media owners and advertisers.
- Assist in delivering quality services to media clients and to ensure services provided are timely and precise according to clients business needs, specifications and Nielsen’s quality standards.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for clients in terms of proposal preparation, questionnaire design, analysis, charting, report writing, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Become familiar with Nielsen’s other media solutions – Digital, Advertising Spend, Consumer 360.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Recognized degree or higher qualification.
- Fresh graduates or those with 1-2 years Market Research or Media Planning or Digital Agency or Broadcaster experience
- A flair/interest in interpreting data into meaningful actions.
- Dynamic, creative, result-oriented with good analytical and organizational skills, as well as being self-motivated.
- Someone who is excited about by technology
- Versatile in handling people of different personality types under all circumstances.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of both written and oral English. Additional language knowledge of Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Google office solutions.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!