Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
Client Service & Sales
#: 105052-en_US / 105052
Executive, Client Service – 105052
Client Services and Sales – Malaysia
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen Media Client Service team is responsible for finding and maintaining client relationships. We make a difference by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their business needs, and what they should do to improve business performance. Working with your Nielsen colleagues in a team environment, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand client needs and requirements.
Sound like your kind of thing? Join us!
- An integral part of our television audience measurement (TAM) team
- Be part of the client servicing team that trains and provide consultation to our media clients by using our proprietary analysis software.
- Jointly responsible for the installation of our proprietary software at our client’s places of work
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity creation
- Assist in promoting Nielsen’s solutions within the media industry and beyond
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights to clients on the performance of media owners and advertisers.
- Assist in delivering quality services to media clients and to ensure services provided are timely and precise according to clients business needs, specifications and Nielsen’s quality standards.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for clients in terms of proposal preparation, questionnaire design, analysis, charting, report writing, etc.
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request accuracy and correctness.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Become familiar with Nielsen’s other media solutions – Digital, Advertising Spend, Consumer 360.
- Preferably candidate with Bachelor’s Degree with Business Management, Administration or Economics
- Minimum 1-2 years of Market Research or Media Planning or Digital Agency or Broadcaster experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to APPLY.
- A flair/interest in interpreting data into meaningful actions.
- Dynamic, creative, result-oriented with good analytical and organizational skills, as well as being self-motivated.
- Someone who is excited about technology
- Versatile in handling people of different personality types under all circumstances.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong command of both written and oral English.
- Additional language knowledge of Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Google office solutions.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quickly while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Measurement and analytics are two separate things, and each is important and valuable on its own, but the connection of the two makes them both even more critical and valuable.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Petaling Jaya