Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999734423931 / 50243884
ABOUT THIS JOB
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Contribution in the delivery of projects including the design of the questionnaire, analytical plan, and report
- Developing the first draft for the manager to review
- Provide client servicing questions and continue to build industry knowledge to gain expertise
- Proactive in addressing any possible red-flags, take initiative in finding/providing solutions to any issues
- Prepare relevant code frame for coders in consultation with Manager based on all verbatims
- Final raw data preparation for submission to the Data Processing team
- Prepare tabulation specs, the right charting template and submit to the Data Processing team/ Chartist.
- Conduct verbal presentation of the findings, either partial or full presentation to the client
- Take initiative in seeking resources/assistance, make corrections while ensuring the project executed within the scheduled timeline and budget
- Participate in regular review/feedback of systems, procedures and any operation concerns with the end goal of improving productivity and cost-efficiency
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned
- Drive overall client satisfaction to achieve a high Net Promoter Score (NPS) and a high performing team environment.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree desirable; relevant Degree in sociology, anthropology, psychology or business is desirable
- Fresh graduate or with 1 year of quantitative research experience in a market research agency.
- Background or experience in Social Media marketing/ monitoring is a plus – identifying valuable metrics, KPIs, social media benchmarks; performance reports creation; data interpretation from social listening tools such as volume, sentiment, conversion drivers, influences etc.
- Background in developing quantitative analyses, custom models and ad hoc reports to effectively monitor performance, trends, and opportunities for key brands within social media channels
- Strong command of cross-tabulation tools (e.g. SPSS) is a bonus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and Google Spreadsheet & Slides.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills