India / India / / Mumbai
#: 108374-en_US / 108374
About the team:
The role is part of the Independent Quality Check (IQC) team. His/her primary responsibility is to coordinate with the Project Management Team and Client Servicing team.
- Data Scrutiny via Audio Back Check and Telephonic Back Check
- Train the auditor on the processes and standards
- Questionnaire & QC links from CS– Check all the material received for completeness/correctness.
- Ensuring QC progress and Quality
- Highlight any issues on timely manner to the management
- Prepare and share different reports with the different stakeholders
- Ensure “Check on Check” on auditors work
Qualifications & Skills:
- Any graduate in any stream
- 1- 2 years of Market Research experience covering Field Work or Vendor management or Quality Checks
- Understands technology and is able to use the same in different circumstances
- Developing management skills in supporting a cohesive team environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy (oversees the production and delivery of quality outputs at all times)
- Able to coordinate on number of projects at a time/multitask
- Efficient with MS Excel
- Understand the operational metrics as well as survey data
- Familiarity with digital marketing/outreach (preferred)
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English and Local Language essential
ABOUT THE TEAM :
In Nielsen Media practice, we work with e-giants to help them drive growth via better understanding of consumers at every stage of the journey i.e. realization of a need through to the moment of purchase, followed by how they live with and use products/ services.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth. Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!