Asia Pacific / Thailand / Bangkok / Bangkok /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999722992448 / REF736H
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Responsible for project execution of Qualitative studies: setting-up, planning, coordinating with our internal Operations and coordinating with clients. He/She will also help develop the report framework, do report writing, and eventually make sound recommendations that answers the research objectives and report presentation.
The typical day for this person is any of the following depending on the project’s milestones: making sure that projects are running smoothly by doing the brief (Form 1) for the recruitment team, checking on the recruitment progress, updating clients of developments, observing focused groups, taking notes/ coordinating with OPs/ attending to clients during FGDs, contributing to verbal debrief/recap at the end of the GD.. And when there is no group, this person will write the report (which take around 10 days from start to delivery)
- Executing/managing market research projects specifically on set-up, coordinating internally and with the client, report framework, report writing, make the sound recommendation that answers the research objectives
- Observing focused group, taking note, and debriefing at the end of the day
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, etc.
- Ensure client service deliverables are aligned with the regional client service standards
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of research techniques and applications
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
- Perform quality checks on all recruitment and reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven commercial leader, who can build and execute sales strategy and plan, and be accountable to sales operations, such as forecast and pipeline management. A proven people leader, who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high engagement among their team members. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of Nielsen Thailand.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree desirable; relevant Degree in sociology, anthropology, psychology or communication research is desirable
- Having at least 0-2 years working in Qualitative Market Research, Ethnographic Market Research or related jobs. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Diverse practical experience in different qualitative research methods (e.g. focus groups, ethnography, in-depth/expert interviews, grounded theory, projective techniques, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Strong analytical skill, able to adapt to changes/new things and able to work independently
- An ability to demonstrate times where you have managed or worked on multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint and/ or Google Slides, as well as Word and Excel/Spreadsheets
- Effective English communication skills in a cross-country environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Ability to express self or articulate ideas clearly and concisely