Asia Pacific / Myanmar / Yangon Region / Yangon /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999722990842 / REF732I
ABOUT THIS JOB
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Actively involved in engaging and servicing clients using Retail Measurement data, helping them track their performance, highlight opportunities, and suggest ways to capture those opportunities.
- Responsible for day-to-day engagement with clients on their data needs,
- Support the SFA lead in executing and monitoring on-going projects
- End to end responsibility of setup phase for new projects involving coordination between client and Operations team, Questionnaire Drafting, Output template alignment
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Flexibility and pay attention to detail for preparation of proposal, contract, data analysis and report delivering.
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
- Involve Business Development by reaching out to new clients with Nielsen services, and propose relevant solutions basis client requirements.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You have knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis. You also have knowledge of FMCG industry / research techniques and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- At least 1 years of working experience in FMCG/ Service/ Sales/ Retail/ Marketing Analyst or Market Research Industry
- Good communication skills in English and Myanmar
- Strong client focus and pro-activeness
- Strong data management skills (Power BI / Excel / Cleaning & Preparation, Data Analysis, and Exploration, Statistical knowledge)
- Problem-solving skill
- Good analytic skill, presentation skill and project management skills