Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999739225522 / 50245603
NielsenIQ is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As Client Service Executive, you will be an information resource expert, providing dedicated support to assigned clients across Malaysia. You will collaborate closely with operations and account teams, to help client users leverage on suite of products/services and make informed business decisions. Assignments range from data extracts and validation, brand performance analyses, software applications training, creating syndicated reports, to assisting in projects that drive process excellence.
● Be the day-to-day contact of Retailers clients, who contact our Client Support Centre by phone or email. You will advise clients on RMS resources and tools, data standards and analyses, audit and calculation methodologies, and other information services.
● Deliver analyses, charts and reports that are clear, concise and meaningful to clients. Engage effectively with multiple clients at a time, to ensure that deliverables meet/exceed expectations of timeliness and quality.
● Conduct regular reviews with Client Service and Operations teams, to monitor service delivery KPIs involving response times, quality levels and workflow efficiency. Key contributor role in identifying process improvement opportunities.
● Maintain timely communications with account teams and senior management, to keep stakeholders up-to-date on client requirements and call out any issues/ risks. Document records of client inquiries and resolutions, into activity logs and Knowledge Base file shares.
● Organize content for Resource Library, to help clients keep ahead of Nielsen practices and policies, service enhancements, technology updates, macro market dynamics and retail trends.
● Support senior management on developing Thought Leadership case studies.
● Successful candidates can look forward to a comprehensive training program.
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
● University degree in Business, Economics or related field; Marketing specialization is a plus
● Passionate in market intelligence, research analysis or FMCG industry is an advantage.
● Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply
● Excellent written and verbal communication; English proficiency is a must
● Highly competent in MS Excel and PowerPoint (pivot tables, functions, charts)
● Aptitude for numbers and meticulous
● Resourceful problem-solving and collaborative team player
● Experience in solution and process automation by leveraging technology
● Customer-oriented with good people skills; you will interact with a diverse group of clients
● Able to prioritize a varied workload, to manage concurrent deadlines while maintaining accuracy