Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 77588-en_US / 77588
Facilities Specialist – 77588
Operations – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Facilities Specialist – Buenos Aires, Argentina
You will be responsible for providing Facility and Administrative support to the Facilities Manager. Be an initiative person, having attention to detail, a fast paced learner and a top-notch communicator.
- Provide day to day facility and operational support.
- Assist with internal moves, assessing furniture options such as ergonomics, floor plans and space utilization
- Work closely with Property Management to address office issues such as electrical, lighting, cleaning, Heat, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and scheduling deliveries
- Assist with company events, department meetings, social activities and special projects
- Maintain employee access and office supply inventory spreadsheets
- Receiving visitors to the office, answering phone calls, helping with internal meetings and requesting coffee-breaks. Answering the intercom to receive people to deliver food, materials, clients, vendors, etc. Scheduling international courier (DHL) and scheduling dailies formalities for the company
- Office maintenance: kitchen, bathrooms, meeting rooms, desks, reparation of anything broken, maintenance of lighting and furniture. Supervising the maintenance and controlling the budget for approval. Ensure rooms are adequately stocked and maintained
- Contact with vendors: cleaning service,IT providers, printer rental vendor, local courier, landlord/owner of the floor we rent, maintenance service. Check dates of contracts renewal, negotiation and budget control.
- 2+ years of Facilities experience
- Experience with international and domestic shipping logistics
- Strong Excel or G-Suite skills
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work effectively with all personalities
- English proficiency
About the Team
The powerful combination of Nielsen and Gracenote brings together world-class entertainment metadata that helps millions of people find, discover and tune-in to entertainment they love with Nielsen’s audience measurement expertise about what people are actually watching, listening to and buying.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,