Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 76964-en_US / 76964
Field Interviewer (Surveyor) – 76964
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Singapore
At Nielsen, we prioritize measuring the total audience for our data and insights. As a member of our Field team, you will build trusting relationships that give Singapore households a voice.
- As a Field Interviewer, you will conduct Face to Face surveys with randomly selected household respondents
- Work 6 days per week (in the evening)
- Administer fieldwork contact sheet/summary
- Ensure the accuracy of survey data
- Need to handle mobile devices / electronic tablets
- May perform other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Reports to a field office once per week
- Candidates who can commit to afternoon – evening working hours
- Experience in field survey/ market research is an added advantage
- Must be able to function tablets, system and tech devices
- Candidate must be able to converse in English, Mandarin is added advantage
- Flexible and adaptive towards fieldwork and project management
About the team
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore