North America / United States / CO / Denver
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 89652-en_US / 89652
Bilingual Spanish Field Representative – Denver, CO – 89652
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Denver, Colorado
Being a Nielsen Field Representative allows you to make your friends with boring jobs jealous and work with the best because no company in the world knows more about consumers than Nielsen. That means you never stop learning because our world is your classroom.
What does a Field Representative do?
Field Representatives build and maintain relationships with Nielsen Families/Households and educate Panel Members on the proper use of our equipment. Field Representatives install, maintain, and troubleshoot proprietary hardware and software in our sample homes to capture three-screen audience measurements – Mobile, Online, and TV.
Nielsen follows CDC guidelines for COVID. This position is a combination of phone and in-field work. Nielsen will provide you with the (PPE) “Personal Protective Equipment” needed to be protected in the Field.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with assigned Nielsen Families/Households
- Install Nielsen measurement equipment in newly assigned Nielsen Families/Households
- Drive to selected homes within a designated territory, using a company-provided vehicle
- Identify problems and troubleshoot data/equipment
- Ensure collection and transmission equipment is properly installed and configured to transmit necessary audience data
- Respond to calls from assigned Nielsen Families/Households and ensure equipment is maintained and operating effectively
- Prioritize, schedule, and complete all work in compliance with established policy and guidelines in the assigned territory
- Accurately collect and report demographics and audience information using Nielsen proprietary software
- Educate and coach Panel Members on proper operation and usage of Nielsen equipment
- Negotiate and maintain the cooperation of Panel Members, solicit additional participation in Nielsen samples, such as PC measurement, portable video, and others
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities: Position requires bending and lifting television sets.
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages required
- Ability to work in non-traditional schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Strong technical skills which may include: previous experience with consumer electronics. software systems and networking knowledge
- Superior customer service skills and ability to connect with Nielsen Families
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience
- Computer/Smart Phone/Tablet proficiency; ability to use email, spreadsheets, and other applications
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record
Preferred Qualifications: Technical diploma, Certificate of Completion, Associate’s degree or military experience is a plus
What does the benefits package include?
Our comprehensive benefits package is effective day 1 of employment. That’s right– We provide you with full benefits on your first day of work. We are happy to offer you various health and well-being benefits, unlimited career potential, top-of-the-line training, paid time off, and a company car to just name a few.
- Extensive paid sales training program. May require travel in various markets for training – lodging and transportation included
- Competitive compensation that includes annual base salary, performance-based bonus plan Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance saving you as much as $8,000 per year
- Laptop, home printer, and cell phone with your monthly talk and data service provided
- 401(k) Plan with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off to encourage time for you to find balance, rest, and re-energize: 10 vacation days, 6 personal days, 7 company holidays, 10 sick days, maternity leave (12 weeks) and paternity leave (12 weeks)
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Denver,Colorado
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time
Relocation Approved: No
Hiring Manager Name: Gerald S Sheets
Hiring Manager Title: Field Manager
Recruiter Name: Jessica Upshur