Asia Pacific / Malaysia / Selangor / Petaling Jaya /
#: 743999736142596 / 50244366
Nielsen IQ is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
About the Job
Be part of a team that influences what new products are launched!
Be a part of something big. With 40,000+ employees in over 100 countries, Nielsen IQ is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers.
Simply put, we do two things at Nielsen IQ. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. At Nielsen IQ, we make a difference by partnering with our clients and using our data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
About your role:
When you join the Nielsen IQ team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. You will be a part of the BASES organization which remains at the core of our clients’ new product ideas, product messaging that inspires action, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies. The Finance Coordinator role is part of our Global Business Enablement team, enabling our client-facing teams to operate in a way that maximizes their capacity to drive business growth.
- Liaise with the Sales team (IBP’s) to compile, review and submit all the necessary documents required for revenue recognition and client invoicing
- Serve as a liaison between the Sales team and the Finance team for both processing and question/resolution of challenges on all matters relating to revenue recognition and client invoicing
- Upload financial documentation to internal scheduling and billing tool
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams on matters relating to timely revenue recognition
- Monitor activity around revenue recognition and invoicing to drive proactive compliance and timely resolution
- Collaborate with Finance team on solving billing complications
- Collaborate with Finance team, Sales team and Client on collection issues
- Facilitate and monitor external vendor payment
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline preferred
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with the Google suite of programs including Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Gmail and Google+ would be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Organizational and Multitasking
- Problem-solving and process improvement
- Ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate to attain alignment across teams
- Client service skills
- Self-driven and takes initiative
Your opportunity to grow:
At Nielsen IQ you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen IQ you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us.