Asia Pacific / Korea / Seoul / Seoul /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999730390730 / 50242020
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) – Finance Business Partner (FBP) is responsible for supporting the South Korea Business and Business Management team in areas of digital transformation, financial management, analysis, reporting and planning. They will be a key member of local leadership, working between finance, local and market leadership teams with the objective of achieving sustainable growth and steer business decisions towards defined goals through process standardization, digitization and reporting efficiency.
Candidate should be comfortable with using Nielsen systems to drive growth by being able to quickly interpret financials and derive business insights and actions in a fast paced and uncertain environment are key for success of role while ensuring global teams have a clear view on the local status.
The FP&A FBP will be critically involved in central analytics and align tightly on tools and processes in accordance with Global FP&A / Global Finance strategy to serve as a bridge between local finance and global management.
- Work with Business Finance and Controllership colleagues to maintain best-in-class processes and application of policies.
Work on extensive reporting innovations and configurations with advanced tools (SQL, Tableau, Google Data Studio, HFM).
Engage with Business Leaders on Operations, Commercial and Support functions to make business grow.
Lead specific finance areas with full responsibility and ownership.
Develop business rhythms to respond to regional and global information needs.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The manager will directly report to FP&A Regional leader, working with the best in class FP&A team in the industry. By your proactiveness and commitment, you can achieve balanced coordination of all core and continuous finance activities between the local environment and the Global and Regional organization. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of Nielsen South Korea.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Min 5 years accounting / finance working experience in multinational companies environments preferred
- Data domain expertise (Proficient with Excel, ability to manage large sets of data)
- Finance System knowledge (mainly SAP, HFM, NEA) is an added advantage
- USGAAP (intermediate knowledge)
- Ability to influence decisions by acting as business partner
- Good communication skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English and Korean and ability to interact at local and global level.
- Ability to self organize work and execute independently