India / India / / Mumbai
Technology & Engineering
#: 105140-en_US / 105140
PHP Laravel Developer – 105140
Technology and Engineering – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen is seeking a strong and experienced Senior PHP Laravel Developer. This position requires at least 5-7 years of experience in the web domain. This position will be responsible for development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development. The successful candidate will be required to engage with all areas within Nielsen including testing, backend processing systems, operations and partners around the world.
● Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
● Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
● Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
● Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman’s terms.
● Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
● PHP(Laravel is a must). Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and
experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
● Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL), database designing and query optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
● Working knowledge of AWS cloud servers and related services.
● Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
● Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks.
● Hands on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
● Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills.
● B.E. / B.TECH / MCA / (BS / MS in Computer Science)
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra