North America / United States / IL / Offsite
#: 91161-en_US / 91161
Global Payroll Program Manager – 91161
Human Resources – USA Offsite, Offsite
At Nielsen it is important for us to be connected in many ways. The Nielsen Global Payroll Program Manager will work with the Head of Global Payroll to transform payroll into a true global service delivery operating model for more than 50 countries.
You possess a broad set of skills ranging from high-level strategic thinking, to effective decision making when faced with tradeoffs between schedule, resources and scope. Knowledge of the technology applications for payroll processing on a global scale, coupled with proven program management success leveraging data, will be critical.
- Assist in the development and deployment of the payroll service delivery strategy and operating model in order to normalize payroll service delivery across the globe
- Create and deliver executive briefings and steering committee proposals for the Global payroll Office
- Manage a portfolio of projects within the Global Payroll Office
- Build cross-functional partnerships, working closely with Payroll stakeholders in Finance, HR, IT, Legal, and other departments to achieve program objectives.
- Establish strong payroll quality controls and audit methodology
- Oversee processes resulting in timely and accurate processing of all payroll transactions
- Manage third party payroll vendor relationships
- Define and produce critical global payroll metrics for the executive audience
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification preferred
- 7+ years project management or program management related experience within Payroll, HR, Finance, or comparable experience with a global payroll vendor
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholder teams
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of HR/Payroll processes and systems
- Prior experience in a global organization preferably within Payroll shared services
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to analyze data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite