North America / United States / NY / Offsite
#: 91169-en_US / 91169
HRIS Systems Analyst – 91169
Human Resources – USA Offsite, Offsite
The HRIS Systems Analyst will have experience supporting SuccessFactors and other HRIS systems used at Nielsen media. This person will be responsible for supporting the use, configuration, and day-to-day operations of SuccessFactors. In addition, the person will help troubleshoot issues as they arise and make recommendations to other 3rd party applications/tools used by the Human Resources department.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to the organization’s systems, develop, design, implement, and improve HR applications and business solutions.
- Support functional and technical system activities including business process configuration and scheduled releases.
- Perform routine data uploads as needed to support organizational HR changes.
- Assist with implementation, user acceptance testing, lifecycle maintenance and administration of HRIS projects and activities.
- Identify process improvements and system enhancements to further streamline and optimize operational efficiency within HR.
- Participate in various HR projects to provide technical HR systems and business process support.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with HR, IT, and other business partners to ensure effective delivery of HRIS applications.
- Provide application support and end user guidance. Research and resolve issues.
- Provide subject matter expertise to aid in decision making related to the recruiting solution.
- Manage the system configuration and design process.
- Serve as an escalation point for critical recruiting issues.
- Provide the project manager with status updates and keep team apprised of overall project status.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in one or more of the following fields: Computer Science, Mathematics
- 3+ years of proven ability in supporting HRIS systems.
- 3+ years SAP SuccessFactors experience with Employee Central and other modules within suite such as Performance Management, Success Planning, Learning and Reporting.
- Knowledge working with BetterWorks, Mentorcliq, Degreed, Coursera and Qualtrics is a plus.
- Experience with executing testing and validation of configuration and ability to conduct research into application and system related issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills across various staff levels and functions.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and use initiatives to solve problems, exercising appropriate level of judgement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet given deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and high level of professionalism.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite