Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 109044-en_US / 109044
iMedia PTOC Regional Business Partner – 109044
Product Leadership – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
To support the growth of the business by driving collaboration and coordination between commercial and PTOC (Product, Technology, Operations and Content) teams to enable identification and design of business solutions that meet market needs, to prepare profitable business cases and support the seeking of funding approval for these new business opportunities, for either existing or new services. Ensure alignment with Nielsen Media Strategic direction. Monitor and act as required to ensure ongoing services meet local market SLA.
This role reports to the International Media – Regional Business Partner for the East region, this role is initially responsible for supporting the international Media teams in the Pacific (Australia and New Zealand) and supports all services including TAM New Zealand (Excludes Australia TAM), iAdIntel, CMV and Digital services for both Australia and New Zealand, and may also support other markets / initiatives within Asia pacific region.
The role works with and supports the regional commercial leadership for the Pacific, on new revenue initiatives and monitoring BAU performance. Co-ordinating solutions with all PTOC stakeholders & senior leadership to support strategic new business developments for the iMedia businesses in these markets. This includes Commercial, Operations, Product leadership and Management, Tech, Engineering Ops, and Data science. This includes working with the teams to prepare and submit business cases for investment.
The Regional Business Partner for the Pacific has primary responsibility for overseeing the project deployments of the approved new business opportunities.
- Work with Commercial and the PTOC teams to identify new business opportunities and improvements in services to help grow revenue.
- Build business cases in conjunction with commercial, PL and PTOC leaders to support obtaining funding for new initiatives and upgrades to services.
- Ensure the coordination of Engineering, Data Science, Operations, Technology, Infrastructure, and Facilities (Centres of Excellence, “COEs”) to deliver all approved projects
- Liaison between the Commercial, Product leadership Operation s and the Portfolio leaders for new initiatives.
- Represent the commercial opportunities to the POC teams, and represent the capabilities of PTOC to commercial.
- Ensure the integrity of any business case
- Oversight and Supporting role with the COE teams and global support on the continuous quality of existing product deliverables in all Pacific markets
- Manages project plans associated with strategic developments & deployments including communicating status updates across teams and regional stakeholders
- Responsible for assuring requirements/ timelines for new developments within the Pacific region special projects assigned to the role
- Undertake evaluation, analysis, and make recommendations on new and revised processes and systems either new or improvements
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’ degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in Media Research industry, experience with large-scale projects
- Broad business acumen and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to build strong business relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Experience in Operational Excellence and Business Process Improvement
- Strong experience in the best practices associated with generating high quality market research data
- Proven experience of execution on strategic and financial objectives within a large organization.
- Proven leadership and communication skills in multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a cross functional matrix organization.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a product-led organization, Global Nielsen Media puts the product at the center of the strategy and brings cross-functional teams together to work on particular products. With over 2,800 global patents in over 80 countries, the Product team drives value with cutting-edge solutions and analytics to create insights. Be a part of creating the innovative solutions that define the media ecosystem playing field and enable media markets to function.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales