India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 87121-en_US / 87121
ABOUT THE JOB
The implementation department is dedicated to helping drive client value by aligning Nielsen’s digital market research and marketing attribution measurement processes to the client’s market research and business needs. To do this the candidate is responsible for assessing clients’ technical marketing technology stack and ensuring that the Nielsen Multi Touch Attribution platform can successfully measure how the clients’ digital marketing spend is driving purchases by their customers. A successful candidate will have experience in multiple subject areas; particularly around ad operations and data analysis, a strong understanding of web advertising and measurement, and global client management experience.
- Serve as the technical expert for Multi Touch Attribution Tagging processes/products
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical Tagging client inquiries to answer all BAU client requests
- Ability to manage multiple Tagging campaigns in parallel, involving tag creation through confirmation of correct output, following standard procedures and meeting deadlines throughout.
- Monitors and analyzes campaign performance and conducts QC checks. Consolidates and reports results out to clients.
- Responds to client requests in a timely manner; consistently follows through on issue resolution.
- Escalates/engages support as required to ensure timely turnaround time to client.
- Knowledgeable about or able to quickly adopt Ad Tagging processes, schedules, and products to ensure compliance and meeting of delivery schedules/SLAs. Understands relationships of processes to upstream and downstream teams.
- Work across cross-functional teams as needed (Ops, Tech, Engineering, Clients, Client Services, DSMs).
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in computer science or IT-related field
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey or provide advice or consultation to business leaders
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and in written communication
- Proficient with use of Microsoft (Excel) and Google tools or equivalent
- Basic SQL knowledge to query data and perform analysis
- Use discretion and exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Maintain composure and respond appropriately in stressful or crisis situations
- Experience in developing, implementing or maintaining business performance measurement data
- Experience working with and reporting results to senior management and staff
- Good understanding of current Nielsen business, products, and processes, including business uses and requirements
ABOUT THE TEAM
Why do you purchase a product? Maybe you downloaded a digital coupon, received an email, or viewed a digital video advertisement. In the Marketing Effectiveness Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) practice, our job is to figure out which digital media tactic is most successful at driving sales for products. Using statistical models, we help clients optimize where they should spend their money on digital marketing to best ensure their product’s success.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!