India / India / / Bengaluru
#: 94662-en_US / 94662
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Sports is a trusted advisor and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial and partnerships success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making within the sports and entertainment industry.
We are recruiting for a talented Insight Executive to join our main Nielsen Sports office in Mumbai, India. The successful candidate will be based in Mumbai and will report directly to the UK Insight Team in London. The Insight Executive will work with some of the largest and most respected sports teams and properties in the world whose commercial ambitions are global.
- Supporting the insight teams with end to end data production management
- Liaising with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to coordinate project delivery
- Acquiring a deep knowledge of motorsport series and football programming
- Collect, validate and analyse sponsorship performance data for quality assurance and insight development
- Interpretation of results and producing reports with focus on the clients’ needs
- Building client reports and setting up data export templates
- Provide organisational and administrative support
- Opportunity to develop client facing skills, deliver insights and build a suite of transferable skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 1-2 years experience within the analytics, consulting, media or market research industry, ideally working with data and insights
- A keen interest in Sports is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and time management
- Excellent use of MS Excel and PowerPoint and an eye for reporting aesthetics
- Proficiency with analysing large data sets
- Prior experience with MS Power BI desirable but not critical
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports and Entertainment works with the world’s top leagues, teams, and brands to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcasters worldwide to help them better understand their fans and how they are consuming their content across a multitude of devices and screens.
You’ll have experience in either account management, data analysis and/or research and insight with a passion for the world of sports and entertainment, looking for the next challenge to progress your career. You should be ready to hit the ground running, quick to build relationships internally and externally and able to apply analytical thinking to client briefs.