Europe / Hungary / / Budapest /
#: 743999720578966 / REF142I
ABOUT THIS JOB
In this role you will be responsible for the Integration Consultancy with new and existing customers to support their implementations as well as the design and implementation of data syndication feeds plus the 2nd line support of feeds to data consumers. The role requires you to have a good blend of both customer & technical skills as you will often be required to work with both commercial & technical contacts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of every aspect of Nielsen Brandbank’s processes and business model.
- Gathering and documenting customer requirements and identifying customer objectives.
- Technical consultations with customer development teams.
- Visiting customer sites to present proposed solutions to stakeholders.
- Compiling documentation for customers and staff including: technical and usage guides; policies and frameworks; knowledge transfer and basic training.
- Provide 2nd line support for internal & external customers
- End to end ownership of new integrations with our data consumers
- Dealing with commercial and technical personnel at all levels.
- An understanding of consumer content and/or online retail industry and related technologies.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are excited about technology and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments, you are eager to learn and self-develop while having a strong understanding of how our products work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- Good working knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Good working knowledge of JSON, XML, RESTful and SOAP APIs and other web technologies.
- Experience of a programming language, particularly .NET/Ruby but not a necessity.
- An appreciation of complex data structures.
- The ability to quickly grasp a clear understanding of a customer’s needs and translate them to a set of requirements and well-planned deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills, including building customer rapport.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Ability to manage your own time effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Fluent in English