Latin America / Brazil / / Cotia
Client Service & Sales
#: 75849-en_US / 75849
Intern – 75849
Client Services and Sales – Brazil Cotia, Sao Paulo
MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS INTERN
Nielsen is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. Nielsen Global Media provides media and advertising industries with unbiased and reliable metrics that create a shared understanding of the industry required for markets to function.
The Marketing Effectiveness intern will start the knowledge path and develop skills related to the department processes, as collecting, organizing and reviewing big sets of data for further analyses, interacting with different teams during statistical modeling and translating model results into stories and actionable insights for clients. The ideal candidate should have great attention to detail, be accountable for own tasks, a team worker and have an opinion.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL SUPPORT AT
- Consulting Nielsen internal databases and downloading needed data for model setup, such as sales, distribution, prices.
- Create and populate files and documents for statistical modeling studies.
- Participating in internal/external meetings of data validation, analytical process and storytelling.
- Creating client-ready deliverables with results, insights and recommendations of projects.
- Maintain an organized repository of files and results.
- Work close with colleagues to secure that the department goals are met.
- Take on training courses to self-development on Nielsen and Marketing Effectiveness.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH
- Bachelor’s degree on going, 1 or 2 years to finish bachelor at Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Accounting or Marketing.
- Technology skills including Microsoft office and Google suite.
- Communication skills – both verbal and written in Portuguese and English.
- Critical Thinking, Analytical Skills and Problem Solving.
- No previous experience required.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Verbal and written Spanish.
- Media/ Trade Marketing and Statistical knowledge or background.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Resilience and Commitment.
The position will be based in Cotia, São Paulo, Brazil.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: Cotia,Sao Paulo