Greater China / China / / Shanghai
Client Service & Sales
#: 96023-en_US / 96023
ABOUT THE ROLE
The International Sales Executive is a member of the Nielsen Ad Intel International team and will be dedicated to servicing global Advertisers that are based in Asia Pacific. The scope of this position ranges from understanding and selling Nielsen’s Ad Intel International suite of products, contract negotiating, retaining and upselling clients, pursuing new business, and working closely with the local sales executives/managers and other functions of the business (finance, legal, operations). In this role, the International Sales Executive will be responsible for growing revenue within APAC, both through existing clients and new business. The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales background and a proven track record of business development.
- Developing strategic new business and development plans by fully understanding and matching client needs
- Generating leads and sales opportunities to contribute towards sales revenue target 9including preparing proposal)
- Renewing and upselling existing client base
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Delivering presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Partnering with connection points across Nielsen to develop and drive integrated solutions and service to client
- Utilizing Salesforce to track the entire sales and contract renewal cycle, including forecasting
- Articulating an excellent understanding of each product and solution, and how the data can be used to improve business performance
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a sales role within the industry
- Ability to work cross functionally in a team
- Understanding of the Media and Advertising industry and specifically the Ad Intel business
- Experience managing client relationships
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, strong orientation toward client relationships
- Excellent communication skills (Strong in English, and knowledge of Mandarin is an asset.)
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and work well with a diverse customer base and various internal teams
- Able to do solution selling/solution thinking
- Cultural awareness
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!