Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
#: 743999731898500 / REF1546C
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
YOU CAN GROW WITH US
Nielsen Fast Forward is your gateway into getting to know the world of consumer insights. As a Fast Forward Intern, you are offered a diverse range of learning opportunities and ample possibilities that are designed to stretch your capabilities, develop your technical and soft skills, and showcase how you can make a difference. Assignments will vary in character across the functions and practice areas. However, here is a general job profile of activities you will be driving as a Fast Forward Intern.
Consumer Insights (Quantitative), Customized Intelligence
- Work with market analysts to implement and deliver customised research solutions.
- Understand the process and function involved in quantitative analysis with a focus on consumer behaviour trends.
- Opportunity to manage fieldwork, observe and field-witness on-going studies.
- Assist in client service essentials and client management.
- Communicate with, and update clients and internal stakeholders on project status.
- Involvement in consumer insights analysis and reporting.
- Contribute supplementary insights by conducting secondary research on existing market trends, projections and forecasts.
Consumer Insights (Qualitative), Customized Intelligence
- Aid in the qualitative study design approach and the crafting of proposals.
- Develop and/or enhance research instruments such as the recruitment screener and discussion guide.
- Help facilitate running of in-depth interviews and focus group discussions.
- Assist in the following areas of project management: management of field partners, project costing, preparation of contracts and timeline planning.
- Perform note taking, report writing and content analysis.
- Engage and liaise with both internal and external clients throughout the research process.
- Opportunities to experience various methodologies include ethnography, interview focus groups, semiotics etc
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in Statistics or Business Analytics if applicable
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Strong project management capabilities
- Hands on, technical & analytical mindset
- Drive workflow automation and enhancement
- Good interpersonal skills. communication, teamplayer
- Able to prioritize own workload
- Available for 6 months