India / India / MH / Pune /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999722793272 / 50240401
ITC MANAGER GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLING COE– PUNE
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen, the I2C Manager will collaborate closely with the Regional Revenue Services COE Leader, the Local Finance and Commercial Teams, and Nielsen clients to ensure the timely and accurate planning, monitoring, and execution of Collections, Dispute Resolution, Credit Risk Management, leveraging global enhanced processes.
● Monitor and manage the performance and efficiency of the I2C function through the preparation and publication of monthly KPIs, ensuring regular review and initiating process changes to standardize, improve performance and efficiency related to Collections, Dispute Resolution, and Credit Risk Management.
● Adopt a regional & global agenda and link in with our stakeholders to drive process improvement, systems development, standardisation and controls enhancement
● Own the controls design, implementation and monitoring on I2C related processes
● Lead talent development of the Collectors through recruitment, training, coaching, project assignment, empowerment
● Partner with Revenue Controllers and other Finance teams to provide clarity and support on Collection targets, Disputes Resolution, and Credit Risk
● Engage with local & regional Client Service Team and FBP community on Dispute Resolution
● Co-Manage the BCC rhythm for Collections for all key clients and markets
● Manage & maintain the Dunning & Dispute escalation processes
● Supporting the review & monitoring of the SSC (internal or external) service quality levels through performance metrics, with specific regard to:
○ Reach & productivity metrics
○ Target setting & performance management
○ Credit risk
○ AR Ageing
○ Issue resolution and dispute management
○ IC Receipts
● Support Revenue Controllers during audits (CAS, statutory, VAT, etc) based on predefined way of work according to global standards
● Through own behaviour, coaching and feedback, demonstrate and promote a “client service” approach within the OTI team
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
A successful ITC Manager will achieve a balanced coordination and seamless execution of all ITC and month end-related activities in the region. S/he will have delivered on all process governance and controllership metrics. S/he will have promoted leadership and talent development within the regional COE team and have willingly demonstrated values and behaviors as a senior finance leader.
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance, preferably Revenue Controllership
● Knowledge and experience with relevant statutory requirements preferred
● Knowledge and experience with US-GAAP and/or IFRS
● Experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) and IT-PC literate
● Experience with project management
● Strong communication skills, team player, leadership traits
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100
countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media
companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
See what’s next with us at Nielsen: www.nielsen.com