North America / Canada / NS / Halifax
#: 77105-en_US / 77105
Sports Operations Editor – 77105
Gracenote – Canada Halifax, Nova Scotia
Sports Operations Editor
Schedule: 12 hour days, 4 days on 4 days off – noon to midnight.
Due to Covid this is a "Temporarily Remote" position.
• Data entry of player transaction and injury details for North American professional sports
• Ensure all data formats meet Gracenote standards
• Execute required data quality initiatives under time constraints
• Perform additional data entry tasks according to specified format as required
• Assist with supporting the Data Quality team as required
• Support our inbound customer inquiries as required
• Knowledge of and passion for North American professional sports
• Excellent written communication skills
• Work proficiently on a PC & using various software applications
• Open to working hours that align with professional sports
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Halifax,Nova Scotia
Secondary Locations: , , ,