Asia Pacific / Philippines / NCR / Manila /
#: 743999722361710 / REF615N
Nielsen Connect is building a talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THIS JOB
The role will be analytical support for senior team members and Client Business Partners. A Junior Insight Analyst will be in support of one or several clients, operating as part of a broader international community, both analytical and commercial, working towards a common goal of supporting the Clients in achieving their strategic business objectives.
Supporting Client Business Partners and Nielsen Local Teams in their day-to-day work with the Client by:
- Assisting with the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data and consumer data, writing client reports, and building presentations.
- Summarizing data in tables, charts, and graphs, reviewing data for errors and inconsistencies.
- Drafting reports and presentations with simple data interpretation (category overview as well as issue-based).
- Setting up and refreshing regular reports.
- Sharing and actively searching for best practice examples, and implementing the approach in their own work whenever possible.
- Supporting other team members during client meetings and presentations
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the FMCG market. You find potential in percentages and like working with numbers. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You demonstrate engagement and you like taking ownership of projects.
- Student or graduate (Bachelor/Master) of Marketing, Economics or related field
- Strong numerical, analytical, and written presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, conditional functions, conditional formatting, chart building, and formatting), PowerPoint
- Fluent communication in English – verbal and written (at least C1 level)
- Results-oriented personality and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multicultural setting
- Good time- and workload management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Interest in the FMCG industry