Asia Pacific / Japan / / Tokyo
#: 78422-en_US / 78422
Junior Media Analyst – 78422
Analytics – Japan Tokyo, Tokyo
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world's top leagues, teams and brands to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. Sports and data fans welcome!
Nielsen Sports Japan is seeking a highly motivated Junior Media Analyst for employment at Media Analytics Team. The ideal candidate is an individual who is highly proactive, has experience in a high-volume transaction environment, excellent written and oral communication skills, experience undertaking complex analysis projects, works well in multi-discipline teams. The ideal candidate also must have a passion for sports and aspiration to be a professional in the sports marketing industry. The Junior Media Analyst is a key member of the Media Analytics Team, interacting with various departments on a routine basis.
- Act as Project Manager and be responsible for creating marketing/consulting reports to clients in the field of media analytics
- Plan and conduct media research, which include TV, Print, Online, and SNS and provide data insights and add value on the reporting
- Perform a data quality check on a daily basis
- Communicate with Bangalore Ops team daily to ensure the quality and deadlines
- Manage multiple project timelines to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce or related areas, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as well.
- Excellent Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and quantitative skills with prior experience translating raw data into practical insights and recommendations for clients
- Detail-oriented, proficient in collaborating with cross-functional teams, has the ability to perform detailed data analysis and possesses strong communication skills
- Self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Strong communicator with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable about sports marketing industry and sports in general, also has the aspiration to be a professional in the industry
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tokyo,Tokyo