Asia Pacific / Japan / / Tokyo
#: 109489-en_US / 109489
Junior Media Analyst – 109489
Analytics – Japan Tokyo, Tokyo
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen Sports Japan is seeking a highly motivated Junior Media Analyst to join our Media Analytics Team. The ideal candidate is an individual who is highly proactive, has experience in a high-volume transaction environment, excellent written and oral communication skills, experience undertaking complex analysis projects, works well in multi-discipline teams. The ideal candidate also must have a passion for sports and aspiration to be a professional in the sports marketing industry. The Junior Media Analyst is a key member of the Media Analytics Team, interacting with various departments on a routine basis.
- Act as Project Manager and be responsible for creating marketing/consulting reports to clients in the field of media analytics
- Plan and conduct media research, which include TV, Print, Online, and SNS and provide data insights and add value on the reporting
- Perform a data quality check on a daily basis
- Communicate with Bangalore Ops team daily to ensure the quality and deadlines
- Manage multiple project timelines to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Native level Japanese, business level English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant professional experience. Open to fresh graduates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce or related areas, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Knowledgeable about sports marketing industry and sports in general, also has the aspiration to be a professional in the industry
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with prior experience translating raw data into practical insights and recommendations for clients
- Detail-oriented, proficient in collaborating with cross-functional teams, has the ability to perform detailed data analysis and possesses strong communication skills
- Self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Strong communicator with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a product-led organization, Global Nielsen Media puts the product at the center of the strategy and brings cross-functional teams together to work on particular products. With over 2,800 global patents in over 80 countries, the Product team drives value with cutting-edge solutions and analytics to create insights. Be a part of creating the innovative solutions that define the media ecosystem playing field and enable media markets to function.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tokyo,Tokyo