North America / United States / MD / Hanover
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 104090-en_US / 104090
Keyer Specialist – 104090
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Hanover, Maryland
This position is part of a team responsible for the accurate measure of group and individual performance metrics related to specific functional roles within Audio Scanning and Collection.
- Manage assigned workload and adapt to reprioritization as necessary.
- Maintain files and reports.
- Validate data.
- Adhere to policy guidelines to determine acceptability of data conditions present in inputs and outputs of production system/process.
- Review Listening entries where the diary keeper uses non-standardized formats.
- Review Station Identifier where the diary keeper provides non-standard indications of listening or non-listening on a day page.
- Assist with keyer during peak Keyer or light Keyer Specialist production periods.
- The Keyer Specialist must use standard crediting procedures to determine and key this data.
- They must meet a specified level of processing both throughput and quality, and beware of production deadlines.
- Assist with special projects/issues as needed to meet critical operations and/or client concerns
- Focus and attention to detail are critical for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience is required
- One year experience in a production or related environment
- Proven data entry skills and experience
- Familiarity with computers and computer software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment and meet tight delivery deadlines
- Proven accuracy and execution, with ability to follow explicit instructions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to interact with co-workers
- Proven organizational and prioritization ability
- Proven commitment and effective work habits
- Proven teaming ability
- Will maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Physical Requirements 1
- Physical Requirements 2
- Day shift (Must be able to work overtime and weekends if needed)
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Hanover,Maryland
Secondary Locations: , , ,