Asia Pacific / Malaysia / Selangor / Petaling Jaya / 1
#: 743999734574344 / REF1955V
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with the exploratory conversation.
About the job
Join our Management Trainee Development Program (11 months) and be a part of something big! During your time with us, you will learn the foundations of market research, key business skills and NielsenIQ’s operating principles. As part of your foundation building, you will support engagement projects and be mentored with one of our business units. Successful completion of the program means you stand a chance of permanent employment with us!
As our management trainee, you have great interest in market research and analytics. You are driven and have an eager to learn attitude. You are proactive at communicating and participate well in teamwork. You are agile and flexible at managing remote work
- Fresh graduate from any course or program of tertiary education
- A minimum CGPA of 2nd lower (2.5 & above)
- Involvement in extracurricular activities (clubs/ events/ activities)
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, PPT
- An analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- An aptitude to work in teams
- Common business language knowledge (English): speak & write with fluency