North America / United States / IL / Chicago
Client Service & Sales
#: 110689-en_US / 110689
Manager, Advertising Effectiveness Solutions Consulting – 110689
Client Services and Sales – USA Chicago, Illinois
About the Job
Nielsen’s “Plan/Optimize” business helps clients address today’s most important issues in media planning and media effectiveness. Our team brings together industry thought leaders, expert consultants, leading measurement technologies and rich datasets. We harness this powerful combination to help clients make strategic and tactical business decisions that improve their success.
Reporting to the Solutions Consulting Vice President, the Manager, Solutions Consultant is responsible for collaborating with various Nielsen P/O commercial consultants (Direct Sales) to support the consultation, sales and delivery of solutions across the Resonance portfolio including, brand effect, consultative research solutions, and total media resonance. For a specific engagement, the Solutions Consultant will work with clients and Nielsen commercial associates to identify relevant solutions to meet clients’ needs, and work with relevant business partners on proposals and business development. In addition, the Solutions Consultant will work with P/O’s delivery teams for client presentations, and help to present findings to the client, ensuring they receive maximum value from deliverables.
- Build trust-based relationships with P/O direct sales teams, client service and Nielsen clients; Build relationships within and across Nielsen, P/O and client organizations by understanding the modern marketers’ needs and the competitive solution marketplace.
- Work with a team to help translate high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be solved by Nielsen solutions and with the benefits that Nielsen solutions uniquely deliver.
- Present solutions that help clients grow their businesses via Nielsen’s P/O Resonance solutions through consultative selling skills; help to grow revenue through sales of solutions.
- With manager guidance, act as an internal champion for the client by working collaboratively with internal partners and the team to coordinate efforts for clients where appropriate: project specifications, pipeline management, product development and other support tasks.
- Have an understanding of each of P/O’s solutions, with a focus on Nielsen Resonance solutions and how they can be used to improve business performance specific to unique client needs.
- Along with other team members, partner and collaborate with the P/O Product and Technology teams on innovative solutions/ enhancements to current P/O solutions and product offerings.
- Stay up to date on industry and digital advertising ecosystem knowledge (e.g. trades & publications, internal white papers, etc).
- 3-4 years in media or marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Media and advertising industry knowledge including Traditional, CTV, Display, Paid Social and Paid Search
- Ability to grasp new concepts easily, and be able to present them in a simplified manner to clients and potential prospects
- Understanding of basics of brand lift solutions a plus
- Technical proficiency in Office/Google Suite of software solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent relationship builder and the ability to connect quickly with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients
- Attention to detail – organization, quality and accuracy in the work is essential to success in the role
- Fast learner with the ability to work collaboratively with a willingness to lean in – need to jump in quickly, adapt and work in a collaborative team environment, managing multiple projects at once
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients businesses
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: CA – Los Angeles, NY – New York City, Remote,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time