North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 85522-en_US / 85522
Manager, Business Development – 85522
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Nielsen Marketing Cloud offers industry leading ethically sourced data for use across media planning, data targeting and marketing analytics to help clients more effectively engage consumers across all channels and at every stage in the consumer journey.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by a group of enthusiastic and empowered risk-takers who seek to build connections between consumers and brands through data. You will also be joining a terrific organization who brings to bear the market’s most powerful proprietary data assets. Together we are not only helping the world’s biggest brands make better and faster marketing and media decisions, we are permanently disrupting the landscape of audience measurement.
The Manager, Agency Business Development is responsible for engaging with agency clients to evangelize Nielsen data. We are looking for a passionate strategic thinker and executor who is client focused with a strong background in data driven solutions and an in-depth knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. Bottom line – we are looking for someone who wants their clients to be successful as they navigate a changing data landscape.
- Be the day to day point of contact and face of Nielsen for a list of agency & agency trading desk clients activating Nielsen Audience segments for activation and overall DaaS (Data as a service)
- Facilitate and lead DaaS presentations to clients.
- Handle correspondence for client requests.
- Remain actively engaged with clients & continually evangelize Nielsen premium data sets.
- Identify & close opportunities for strategic partnerships (fixed revenue, usage threshold, etc)
- Keep up with current events within the agencies including shifting advertisers, pitches and team hierarchy.
- Be aware of impactful changes in policies surrounding data activation.
- Fulfill agency questionnaires and RFIs
- Maintain relationships with agency and advertiser partners within Nielsen.
- Work closely with internal client strategy & product teams.
- 2-4 years experience working in the digital media industry, either at a Publisher, Ad Network/DSP, Data Company, or Digital Agency.
- Understanding of digital and programmatic advertising and types of targeting
- Have a passion for innovation and working on the cutting edge of digital advertising.
- Self-motivated with the ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Consultative account management experience with multiple levels of management.
- Able to coordinate across multiple departments internally and externally.
- Able to work within a complex ecosystem and deal with ambiguity.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: NY – New York City, IL – Chicago, CA – Los Angeles,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time