India / India / / Mumbai
#: 75345-en_US / 75345
Nielsen is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
Manager Client Success – 75345
Analytics – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
MANAGER – CLIENT SUCCESS, MUMBAI
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results. Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis.
- Provide delivery and solution capability as a part of our consultant team in driving high quality results on custom project work
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of project work
- Take accountability and propose initiatives and follow-through
- End to end management of projects / workload and lead to closure.
- Provide design solutions for custom analytics.
- Liaise with appropriate AAC and Nielsen departments to ensure hardware and software requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with co/third party modellers to deliver business insights and findings
- Ensure team’s compliance to AAC modeling practices and company quality Standards.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of resource by utilizing appropriate processes and tools.
- To build and maintain effective contacts with other departments to ensure the efficient and effective use of resources.
- Work with geographically spread out teams and a flexible working style to be hands on and at times able to drive and help teams deliver.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- 5-8 years of relevant experience (knowledge of Nielsen and AAC products, services and data is a plus)
- M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences or another relevant numerical discipline
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time