Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
Client Service & Sales
#: 109637-en_US / 109637
Manager, Consumer & Media View – 109637
Client Services and Sales – Australia
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nielsen Consumer & Media View is a syndicated dataset that is widely used by Australia’s largest Publishers, Media agencies and Advertisers to deliver actionable insights for strategic planning and core business objectives.
You will work with the Conversion Leaders and the Account Management team to onboard, train and support our customers. Your role is to find new ways that our products can be used and create value and formulate and refine client marketing and media strategies by providing actionable & strategic recommendations based on analysis of the CMV dataset.
Primarily lead client servicing and analysis on consumer media view data set, provide actionable insights to our clients.
Analysis using a range of tools, including but not limited to Cross-tabulation, Cluster (Segmentation), Geodemographics. Commspoint Journey & Influence
Developing reports, decks and other deliverables and presenting insights to External and Internal clients
Providing regular updates to the CMV analyst team regarding client successes with analysis and insights to provide learning opportunities for the team
- Servicing subscription clients to ensure they are getting the best use of their subscription – including but not limited to answering day to day queries, regular WIP meetings with key users, software training, presenting insights to the wider client team.
- Developing ways to ensure client engagement with the CMV tool/data remains high for optimum client retention. Where low engagement is experienced, find ways to be proactive with Account Managers to heighten engagement.
- Support Clients by building cross-functional relationships across marketing, media & research teams within the client’s organization
- Deliver Basic, Intermediate & Advanced CMV & Commspoint Training to clients to ensure they are getting the best use of the software and data set CMV PRODUCT & OPERATIONS
- Liaising with CMV operations team to ensure quality and timeliness of database deliverables
- Working closely with CMV Product Lead to relay any client issues and requests and contribute to improving the quality of the dataset through a quarterly questionnaire change process.
- Demonstrating the usefulness of CMV as a service through product/ service demo
- Assisting the commercial team with scoping of projects, ad-hoc requests and performing CMV demonstrations.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Strong foundations, understanding of market research principles and methodologies
- Quantitative analysis: Ability to understand and interpret datasets and superior attention to detail
- Storytelling: Ability to go beyond ‘reading’ the numbers to delivering well-crafted narratives and making actionable recommendations
- Strong stakeholder management: Confidence to manage expectations, both internally & externally.
- Project management: Initiate, plan, execute and manage new initiatives to best meet the needs and requirements of the business and key stakeholders
- Commercial focus: Quality and timely delivery of projects to ensure revenues are recognised. Ability to identify potential commercial opportunities. A strong customer success mindset.
- Fast learner: Quick to adapt and learn new technology & research methodologies
- Growth mindset: Seeing the opportunity and potential in every moment, failure, and success.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Google Workspace
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are curious and excited by the latest consumer, media & technology trends in Australia and keen to share this knowledge with our clients and the wider market through thought leadership. We are storytellers and can confidently and convincingly present the research to all key stakeholders. We have a strong commercial focus and are always on the lookout for the next big opportunity to help clients, both old and new, unlock their business issues.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park