India / India / / Bengaluru
Client Service & Sales
#: 93882-en_US / 93882
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Digital Measurement Manager, you will be using Digital Reach Measurement and Resonance solutions to provide business insights to Advertisers, Publishers, Aggregators and Media Agencies.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations
- Ensure consultation provided to the clients are timely and precise according to their business needs and specifications with top notch quality standards
- Be directly accountable for nurturing the assigned clients and ensure business growth
- Manage internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Total of 4-6 years of experience working with advertiser, agency or publisher
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in digital domain
- High proficiency in MS Office Tools (especially – Excel, PowerPoint)
- Should be an excellent orator
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies would be an added advantage
ABOUT THE TEAM
In Nielsen Media Measurement Practice, we consult our clients to achieve better efficiencies through their digital ad campaigns and help them gauge the effectiveness of these campaigns.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!