Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 76188-en_US / 76188
Manager, Enrichment – 76188
Gracenote – South Korea Seoul, Seoul
ABOUT THE ROLE
Gracenote powers the world’s top music services, consumer electronics, automakers, cable and satellite providers with our metadata. Sound like your kind of thing? Join us!
- People management – sets overall direction for the teams. Responsible for day to day management of the teams including BAU and projects. – Planning resources, implementation strategy, scheduling and coordination of projects and overseeing implementation.
- Quality control planning – Ensures quality checks are performed
- Process implementation
- Process improvement
- Manages associates goals/expectations, performance reviews, Performance Improvement.
- Plans if necessary, company/department objectives and missions, coaching and day-to-day interaction as to the progress of the group and the individual associate and promote positive teamwork.
- Participates in the development and establishment of policies, plans, schedules and procedures for the department.
- Promotes positive interaction and collaboration across horizontals to promote efficiency and quality.
- Good professional English language both written and spoken
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 3-year people management experience
- Four-year degree in a related field (management, psychology, research field of study or comparable course workload in computer science, statistics, behavioral science, market research, business, and people management.
- Six years of related experience with 3 – 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Strong human relation skills (verbal and written) are necessary to interact with department personnel, peers, superiors, marketing and clients
- Ability to identify problems, determine root cause(s) & make recommendations to resolve with some supervision
- Identifies opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, including making suggestions to improve department processes
- Maintains composure when under stress, makes ethical decisions in line with the business values and objectives, accepting of others' views
- Perceived as a leader by others, persuades and negotiates effectively, focuses on win-win outcomes
- Exudes the Nielsen values
- Takes accountability of self and team (behaviors, timelines, etc…)
- Drives accountability with team
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As the definitive source of entertainment metadata and IDs across TV, movies, celebrities, music and sports, Gracenote powers guide, search and discovery experiences for the top TV and streaming video platforms, media companies, music services, consumer electronics and automakers on the planet. At its core, Gracenote helps connect people with the entertainment content they love.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Seoul,Seoul