India / India / / Mumbai
#: 104485-en_US / 104485
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are presently looking for a Manager Enrichment to join our team. This role is responsible for our online video metadata, a key part of the Gracenote video data ingestion platform, consuming data from the digital catalogs of media outlets like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and iTunes and preparing that data for curation by Gracenote’s editorial teams. Companies like Comcast, Google, and Apple rely on Gracenote video metadata to power their products for millions of customers around the globe.
- Creates/manages capacity plan for processes and projects managed. Plans optimal enrichment schedules and minimizes overtime. Works to ensure productivity plans are delivered as defined.
- Ensures Enrichment team executes roles as defined.
- Manages escalations and emergencies to ensure business continuity.
- Ensures Enrichment team follows standard operating procedures, escalation policies, business policies.
- The position will be responsible for managing execution of processes / procedures to ensure delivery timeliness and quality.
- Plans continuous improvement based on analyzing emergency and other discrepancy cases.
- Analysis’s data and based on this, plans and improves processes within the team. Familiar with global processes and has valuable input for improvement. Ready to implement global practices locally.
- Communicates and executes organizational vision.
- Creates transparency in performance of editors.
- Manages associate’s goals/expectations, performance reviews, Performance Improvement, celebrates achievement.
- Manages talent and progress of individuals. Promotes positive teamwork.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the assigned products and projects, including supervision of production staff, quality assurance and coordination & communication with clients, and other horizontals and departments.
- Plans if necessary, company/department objectives and missions.
- Participates in the development and establishment of policies, plans, schedules and procedures for the department
- Responsible for the Rich Media (Image Lab) team under Enrichment People management – sets overall direction for the teams. Responsible for day-to-day management of the teams including BAU and projects. – Planning resources, implementation strategy, scheduling and coordination of projects and overseeing implementation. Quality control planning – Ensures quality checks are performed
- Process implementation, Process improvement
- Manages associate’s goals/expectations, performance reviews, Performance Improvement.
- Plans if necessary, company/department objectives and missions, coaching and day-to-day interaction as to the progress of the group and the individual associate and promote positive teamwork.
- Participates in the development and establishment of policies, plans, schedules and procedures for the department.
- Promotes positive interaction and collaboration across horizontals to promote efficiency and quality.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- English language both written and spoken.
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 year people management experience
- Six years related experience with 3 – 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Strong human relation skills (verbal and written) are necessary to interact with department personnel, peers, superiors, marketing and clients
- Ability to identify problems, determine root cause(s) & make recommendations to resolve with some supervision
- Identifies opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, including making suggestions to improve department processes
- Maintains composure when under stress, makes ethical decisions in line with the business values and objectives, accepting of others’ views
- Perceived as a leader by others, persuades and negotiates effectively, focuses on win-win outcomes exudes the Nielsen values
- Takes accountability of self and team (behaviors, timelines, etc…) Drives accountability with team
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote, a Nielsen Media company, provides entertainment metadata and technology that powers the world’s top cable and satellite providers, consumer electronics, automakers and music services. Metadata drives all product lines — all are based on data connectivity! We provide clients with a comprehensive global database of compositions, writers, and publishers – linking compositions to recordings at scale using machine learning. Providing publishers, societies and entertainment services with essential reference data for rights management.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!