North America / United States / CA / Offsite
Marketing & Communications
#: 97381-en_US / 97381
Senior Manager, MarCom Technology and Data Solutions – 97381
Marketing and Communications – USA Offsite, Offsite
About the Team – Marketing & Communications
We aspire to be one diverse, empowered, expert, motivated, passionate and accountable team driving winning outcomes through marketing and communication strategies, programs and initiatives. We are relentlessly focused on our audiences. This enables us to create compelling brand perception and favorability. We propel product and solution growth and support outsized client, consumer, shareholder and community respect and engagement. We are insights and opportunity driven. We proactively fuel growth through well-honed strategies, creative and thoughtful programs and exceptional execution.
The Global Digital and Growth Marketing team leads the digital marketing and advertising strategy, activation and optimization for the enterprise. Managing all marketing levers to drive outcomes for stakeholders including B2B lead and revenue generation as well as enterprise initiatives. This cross channel team develops and manages stakeholder strategies and execution on digital properties (including Nielsen.com), email, mobile and social properties – proprietary and paid.
The Senior Manager, MarCom Technology and Data Solutions will be responsible for supporting the MarCom organization by identifying, enabling and integrating CRM, martech, adtech and data solutions designed to meet marketer needs. These solutions underpin all areas of marketing – B2B, B2C, and across multiple products and solutions – and will deliver on operating efficiencies, provide data and insights essential to customer/prospect targeting and power cross channel measurement.
- Capture business needs across MarCom, starting with Global Digital and Growth Marketing, and translate those needs into technology and data solutions and processes capable of scaling to meet demand.
- Identify and integrate solutions across the CRM, martech, adtech and supporting solutions stack focused on streamlining operations and ensuring data efficacy necessary for accurate targeting and measurement.
- Be the go-to subject matter expert for assigned category of solutions, capable of supporting team members across MarCom to address their needs, understand how to best leverage the solution to meet their objectives, and troubleshoot process and platform issues.
- Contribute to the efficacy and overall governance of data across the marketing organization, systems and tools. Maintain taxonomies, manage migrations, and lead the continuous improvement of data governance.
- Manage vendor relationships (directly or in partnership with other stakeholders) ensuring that the vendor is aware of and operating in line with Nielsen business needs and expectations. Keep Nielsen top of mind for product advancements and beta opportunities.
- Create and manage ongoing training programs for systems and tools. Ensure team members are up to date on the latest advancements and know how to leverage the solutions to meet their objectives and streamline their work.
- Build and manage a solution(s) vision and technical roadmap, delivering solution and process enhancements on time and at a quality essential to supporting marketing and business objectives
- Develop and maintain solution performance metrics and standards, capable of showcasing progress and success.
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships, nurturing an enablement environment where team members look to you for solutions to streamline their work and improve overall program performance.
- Advocate for solution and process adoption across the organization, partner with leaders and team members to infuse solutions into their work and make improvements in marketing data and measurement.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in B2B/B2C Marketing, Advertising or related business function
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience leading and managing implementation, adoption, and ongoing optimization of marketing and advertising technology from capturing business needs to vendor selection, onboarding, implementation and ongoing management. Google Marketing Platform: CM360, SA360, DV360, GTM and GA360 experience preferred..
- Experience leading and managing the implementation and ongoing management of data and measurement solutions to meet the needs of a marketing organization.
- A proactive, goal oriented team player able to work independently and collectively in a fast paced environment.
- Strong relationship development skills capable of developing, maintaining and growing internal and external strategic relationships across partners and functions.
- Data driven, analytical, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Energetic, passionate, with an appetite to grow.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: CA – Emeryville, NY – New York City, ,