Asia Pacific / Thailand / Bangkok / Bangkok /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999732218130 / 50241958
- Preparing competitive pitch proposal
- Key contact person for their identified accounts. The key accounts handled will be linked with part of the Qualitative revenue target.
- Preparing all logistics work relating to the project i.e. create briefing sheet, produce recruitment questionnaire, cost request with finance, managing expectations with the client, development of discussion guide, moderate all interviews, clearing of advances, internally brainstorm with Analyst for the report framework and reviewing the report.
- To present the report with the client and prepare documents for invoicing for outsourcing vendor with finance as well.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven leader, who can build and execute sales strategy and plan. A person who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high engagement among their team members. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of Nielsen Thailand.
- BA/BS required, MBA desirable
- 5+ years of experience in Qualitative research
- Good experience as a Moderator
- Ability to communicate effectively to target consumers
- Fluent in both speaking and writing in Thai and English
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Strong analytical skill, able to adapt to changes/new things and able to work independently
- An ability to demonstrate times where you have managed or worked on multiple projects