North America / United States / CA / Offsite
Client Service & Sales
#: 106207-en_US / 106207
Manager/Senior Manager, Client Support – Media Products – 106207
Client Services and Sales – USA Offsite, Offsite
About the Job
We are looking for an independent, proactively minded individual who’s passionate about teaching clients the benefits of Nielsen data and products. As Manager – Client Support, you will educate and consult with Nielsen clients on the optimal use of Nielsen products and services to ensure the client’s ROI. You drive usage of the products by training new users as well as answering questions and advising seasoned users. You and the team help develop strategies to secure renewals, identify up-sell and new sales opportunities to help grow revenue. You serve as subject matter experts for clients both pre and post-sale; to secure new revenue and ensure clients maximize the value of their contracted services.
- Support and drive value for Nielsen Local data and products and serve as a subject matter expert for some of our most critical clients.
- Ad Intel
- Scarborough/Prime Lingo
- Develop and implement customized training sessions/materials to address specific client business needs both on-site and online.
- Train clients on reporting features and translating the data results into solutions.
- Continuous client communication and consultation to maintain engagement and demonstrate the value of Nielsen data & products
- Track activities via Salesforce
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from Client Service, Product Leadership, and other teams
Training is delivered via:
- Syndicated training: regularly-scheduled topical trainings open all clients
- Custom Training: support to an individual client. Could be any topic, but ideally not duplicating efforts of the Syndicated classes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ Years professional experience in a client-facing role in media sales/research, analytics, consulting, or professional training.
- Experience with Local products preferred: NLTV, Ad Intel, Prime Lingo, and/or eViP.
- Familiarity with, and general interest in the media industry.
- Proficient and polished communicator. Comfortable presenting to large audiences and various levels of client organizations.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple demands and projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive positive client outcomes
- Comfortable with Google Suite and Excel gleaning insights from data.
This position will support clients located on pacific and mountain time. Once business travel resumes, this position will include up to 15% domestic travel.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 15% of the Time