India / India / MH / Mumbai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999728818223 / REF1240G
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Intelligent Analytics Business Unit at Nielsen is driven by one goal—to be the best FMCG- and retail-focused analytics company in the world. We aim to achieve this goal by building and delivering best-in-class analytics, collaboration products and solutions, and unparalleled customer experience. The team focus is to –
- Drive ranging decisions and merchandising success
- Solve for the manufacturer and retailer trust gap by creating the collaboration currency that brings together both ecosystems and connects them with consumers
- Ensure consumers never abandon a purchase in-store or online through effective and accurate price and promotion insights
This role will focus on supporting key retailers and CPG manufacturers with their space planning and assortment requirements through a range of Nielsen solutions. This role is critical in driving a newly developed business unit within the team with a clear aim to grow manifold in the next year.
Key responsibilities for the selected candidate will include –
1. Training retailer and manufacturer client teams on the use and adoption on space and assortment software and tools
2. Promotion, sales, and marketing of workshops on category management and related topics; Supporting trainers with insights and material related to the workshops
3. Supporting the rest of the team in client conversations related to space and assortment planning
4. Revenue responsibility for a set of clients with primary focus on sales of assortment and merchandising -related solutions
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience working with retailers on space management and assortment and understands the concepts in depth. S/he is tech-savvy and able to learn to use software applications quickly. Comfort in talking to large groups of people and good communication & language skills are essential as training people is part of the role.
Exposure/experience in a selling role is ideal
- Experience in a retailer organization or closely working with a retailer
- Experience working with space management tools like Spaceman and JDA/Blue Yonder
- 3-5 years experience in the CPG and retail industry.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com