Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
Marketing & Communications
#: 89442-en_US / 89442
Marcom Intern (3 Months Contractual) – 89442
Marketing and Communications – Australia
ABOUT THE ROLE
By supporting the Pacific Marcoms leader you will plan and deliver projects across all our internal communications channels to help create informed and engaged Nielsen colleagues. Externally you will support engaging and delight our clients through activities. Overall you will enjoy telling Nielsen’s story for media measurement, planning and outcomes, and content to shape a better media future for the entire industry.
This role is based within a fast-paced department. Multi-tasking and adapting whilst maintaining a strong, strategic and holistic overview of all communication channels is critical to success.
- Be creative and strive to always think differently and assist with content creation, social media and insights articles as well as upcoming events/webinars and product launches.
- Support with championing of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills
- Help create and document marcoms processes for maximum efficiency
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Commitment period of 3 months full-time and able to start asap
- A minimum of six months Marcoms work experience
- A completed University Degree in Marketing Communications or Journalism in the last 2 years or in your final year of completion
- Excellent organization, project management and problem-solving skills
- Amazing writing and PowerPoint/Slides skills and be able to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck
- Must be intellectually curious and collaborative, “humble, hungry and smart” with a strong work ethic
- Be able to cultivate relationships inside and outside the organization
- Work independently on a small team
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment where new projects pop-up often
ABOUT THE TEAM
The International Marcoms team protects and builds the reputation of Nielsen’s brand and supports the highest value revenue opportunities. We do this by clear and creative marketing and communications campaigns that engage and educate our associates and external audiences. We generate commercial leads, help tell smart stories and create demand for our products and services.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park