Asia Pacific / Philippines / NCR / Manila /
#: 743999739246942 / 50244415
ABOUT THIS JOB
NielsenIQ Global Client Delivery is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between NielsenIQ and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.
This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs
- Analyze sales data and consumer data
- Set-up and refresh cyclical reports (up to 20% FTE)
- Draft reports and presentations with simple data interpretation (category overview as well as issue based)
- Review data for errors and inconsistencies
- Use internal tools and data sources
- Follow and fully owns Center of Excellence (COE) ways of working process
- Keep clients aware of pertinent market changes by analyzing in-market data, studying results, and summarizing your insights in emails, reports, and slides
- Prepare inputs, run forecasting models, and develop preliminary forecasts on consumer behavior to ensure we remain experts in our field
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next
- Fresh graduate with at least 6 months of data analytics experience from FMCG/ Retail or any other relevant industry
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field in Economics, Statistics, Business Management & Analytics
- Has interest and knowledge with consumer marketing, statistics, research techniques, and experimental designs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and/ or Google Spreadsheet & Slides.
- Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Comfortable working in a digital enabled environment
- Ability to work within a virtual environment