Greater China / China / / Shanghai
Client Service & Sales
#: 76642-en_US / 76642
Market Research Analyst – 76642
Client Services and Sales – China Shanghai, Shanghai Municipalit
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world's top leagues, teams and brands to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. Sports and data fans welcome! This position will be based in Shanghai.
- Designing and delivering commercial research projects, working closely with our management consultancy specialists.
- Work on projects with brands who invest in sponsorship as part of their marketing strategy, and also the sports and entertainment properties seeking to sell sponsorship deals to these brands which includes a wide range of consumer and media data, custom and syndicated, quantitative and qualitative, to support sponsorship selection, performance optimisation, and the measurement of return on investment.
- Involved in research projects for event organisers and event hosts, measuring different aspects of commercial impact.
- Minimum of 2 years experience designing and delivering market research projects with a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Previous experience working in a research, data or analytics team across a broad range of research types
- A strong analytical mind with mathematical background and some experience in statistical tools (e.g SPSS) and/or programming languages (e.g Python, SAS, SQL) would be a big advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, a team player and the ability to building lasting relationships with clients
- You must be a native Chinese speaker with professional English proficiency is essential as you will collaborate closely with you counterparts in other countries
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!