Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 75937-en_US / 75937
Marketing Effectiveness Commercial Assoc. Manager – 75937
Gracenote – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Marketing Effectiveness Commercial Assoc. Manager
Innovation is at the core of what we do. It allows us to drive powerful business outcomes for our clients by utilizing forward thinking statistical models. Join us and find out what it means to use the power of data to fuel innovative thinking.
- Responsible for establishing strong client relationships to drive client retention as well as business expansion
- Develop and lead client teams through designing, executing, and presenting analytic studies
- Ensure pro-active insights and action oriented solutions are delivered to the team by being an expert with an ability to explain methodology behind key analytics to clients
- Train, develop and lead other team members
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 4+ years of marketing research or analytics experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for applying statistical analysis to address business issues
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Experience with Nielsen or IRI data a plus
About the team
The Analytics Incubator team answers advertiser and publisher custom questions utilizing industry-leading methodologies, as well as packages and refines cutting-edge analytic products for global organizational adoption. The innovative nature of our work makes it a great fit for those interested in answering custom business questions with novel, statistically driven solutions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,