Latin America / Argentina / B / Buenos Aires
#: 77562-en_US / 77562
Modeling Analyst – 77562
Gracenote – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
ABOUT THIS JOB
Responsible for applying mathematics, statistics and econometrics into reality to understand the dynamics of the market and thus help the client in their strategies.
- Understand the dynamics of the regression models and understand what variables should be included in each model in order to generate valuable information output for the client.
- Explain to the consultants of the commercial area the study results carried out so that they can approach them to the client.
- Carry out an exhaustive control of the information included in the project in order to minimize errors and obtain high-quality results.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Are you analytic? You love to use numbers to answer complex questions? Be part of our team and run econometric models and be able to answer customer questions regarding assortment, price, promotion and marketing mix.
- Advanced students or recent graduates of: Bachelor of Economics, Actuary, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering.
- Advanced level of English – oral and written.
- Intermediate management of Excel
- Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in the challenge, apply to the vacancy, we want to hear from you!
The COVID-19 outbreak has certainly changed the way everyone lives and works, and we’re no exception. Our first priority is the health and safety of our associates and the communities we operate in. To keep us all as safe as possible, we’ve made some adjustments to our recruiting process. For the time being, interviews and assessments will be done virtually, and we’re set up for remote onboarding. We have regular video meetings, so you can feel like part of the team right from the start.
We’ll be back in our offices once it’s safe to return. In the meantime, you can join us from your home office knowing we have a solid, global infrastructure and remote work capabilities already in place.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires