India / India / GJ / Vadodara /
#: 743999721358633 / REF483R
ASO DELIVERY CONSULTANT – IA – VADODARA
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference in how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen, we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open, and integrated into how we work — with each other, our partners, and our
● Deliver independently E2E the consulting for the ASO and Market Structure for FMCG clients having the focus on the ASIA-PACIFIC region, having a low and mid-level of difficulty with the client and the internal team (Commercial, modeling, and CBP).
● Be able to lead low and mid difficult projects as Project Manager.
● Building solid partnerships with Nielsen’s clients by providing powerful Insights &
● Taking responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the project outputs delivery
● Maintain strong relationships with internal clients in consulting teams
● Streamlining processes both within your team and other stakeholders
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Support your team on turning millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their sales effectiveness and achieve superior results. If you like consultancy, to get in contact with clients and uncover their business needs, and can be creative in finding the right solutions to answer these business questions, this job at Nielsen will bring you an exciting and fun environment to work in, and the opportunity to make a big impact on our
● 3+ years of experience in research / modeling / data processing/ consultancy
● working with services related to ASO or Market Structure would be a plus
● Focused on helping the client win in the market & supporting client needs
● Able to effectively communicate in a cross-country environment
● Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
● Fluent in English (another European Language would be an asset)
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen:careers.nielsen.com