Latin America / Brazil / / Cotia
Client Service & Sales
#: 89225-en_US / 89225
New Business Lead – 89225
Client Services and Sales – Brazil Cotia, Sao Paulo
New Business Lead – São Paulo, BR
As a New Business Lead, you will be responsible for leading the sales team in Brazil focused on bringing new opportunities with clients and driving growth for Brazil. New business growth is the top priority for Brazil and we need a leader that will manage a motivated, growth driven sales team to exceed sales goals. This role will own the strategy and execution to attract and acquire clients at scale leading a team of new business associates..
- Deliver on activity, pipeline, and revenue individual goals
- Hunt for high potential business opportunities, connect them to our solutions and convert to sales
- Build and manage a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales critical metrics and working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Provide management and leadership for a team of sales persons
- Work closely with product teams to innovate on our ability to grow our business
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs
- Engage with Industry Associations to build rapport around Nielsen brand
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Build any industry-specific thought leadership or campaigns needed to increase sales funnel
- Work on achieving consistent lift on MyVoice annual research
- Take internal and Degreed trainings, and apply knowledge to daily activities.
- 5+ years of experience at sales, complex and major negotiations
- Track record sales (services or media)
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Advanced, Advertising / Digital knowledge
- Plus – Programmatic media sales
About the Team
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Cotia,Sao Paulo
Secondary Locations: , , ,