Asia Pacific / Singapore / 01 / Singapore
#: 106841-en_US / 106841
Nielsen Media SG Internship (January- June) – 106841
Analytics – Singapore
ABOUT THE ROLE
Immerse yourself in Nielsen Media syndicated products (and respective Nielsen proprietary software) which are the industry currency/common language used by media owners (such as publishers and broadcasters, platform owners), media agencies and advertisers to trade, and understand audiences’ media consumption behaviours and advertising trends e.g. Nielsen Media Index/ Nielsen Advertising Information Services, etc. Be a part of Media-centric customized research projects.
- Hone your market research skills and understanding through (co-)management of assigned product/project i.e. project set up, design, processing, data checking & interpretation, analysis & translating, into meaningful insights.
- Engage with a wide array of clients i.e. broadcasters, publishers, media agencies, advertisers, advertising agencies, etc. in areas such as software training, installation, troubleshooting, and responding to clients’ queries.
- As a stretch goal (depending on the readiness of individuals), the position may provide opportunities to manage a project independently (with the manager/director supervision).
- We are looking for a candidate who can commit to starting Intern with us effective January 2022 for 6 months on a full-time basis (Mondays to Fridays, 9 AM – 5.30 PM)
- This will be a paid internship
- Preferably candidate graduating from the Media / Research / Data Analytics / Economics field of study
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operate as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction with the Nielsen core products. #LI-CA1
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work! #LI-CA1
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: Singapore,