Asia Pacific / New Zealand / / Auckland
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 99242-en_US / 99242
Operations Coordinator – 99242
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – New Zealand
ABOUT THE ROLE
We use our data to help our clients understand what their consumers watch on Television. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. At Nielsen, we make a difference by partnering with our clients and using our data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance.
- As an Operations Coordinator, you will receive data from our TV panel and undertake a range of quality control checks, identifying and investigating any issues or anomalies.
- You will utilise your organisation and communication skills to liaise with our panel on a range of issues, and organise our technicians to provide onsite support.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must possess full-time work rights in New Zealand
- An ability to understand technical information and an eye for detail
- Good numerical and analytical skills with experience working with multiple databases
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including VLookUps and Pivot tables)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively liaise with a wide range of people
- Strong organisational skills
- Shows initiative and a strong sense of urgency
- Work Schedule: Mondays to Fridays ( Normal Working Hours)
- Able to commit on every 2nd week of Saturday, following Friday is given as a day in lieu.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill-building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Auckland