Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 90286-en_US / 90286
Research Operations Executive, Consumer Media View – 90286
Operations – Australia
About The Role
The Consumer and Media View (CMV) Operations team are responsible for the ongoing delivery of survey data to clients.
The CMV survey provides a 360-degree view of the consumer and provides valuable insights to our clients on what people are buying, watching and doing.
The Operations Executive plays an important role in impacting what we provide to clients. They will work closely with key stakeholders in the CMV survey process to ensure the data we provide is quality, accurate and timely.
- Working closely to ensure consistency in the data, investigating any discrepancies, identifying historical issues, being the point of contact with other Nielsen teams to integrate datasets, supporting custom client requests. Making improvement suggestions to internal processes or the survey.
- Managing the back end of the survey. Communicating and updating the programmers on required changes and updates.
- Preparing and processing of data in a timely and quality-driven manner
- Contributing towards the delivery of data to clients, following appropriate procedures and approvals in the given time.
- Conducting data audits and participating in Quality Control for all aspects of the CMV process
- Troubleshooting technical data queries and assisting internal stakeholders
- Small scale project coordination
- Contribution towards process improvement and implementation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills & the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Confidence liaising with internal stakeholders
- An interest in data analytics
- Outside of the box, solution-focused thinking
- A ‘can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, within a global company
- Knowledge of any programming codes like SQL preferred
- Experience in using Excel
- Experience working with large data sets preferred but not essential
- Understanding of Respondent Level Data preferred but not essential
About The Team
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill-building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park