Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 76981-en_US / 76981
Operations Executive (Media) – 76981
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – Singapore
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Media, Operations team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
- Recruit and train interviewers & field contractors
- Coordinate a team of interviewers and conduct field data collection
- Ensure on-time data delivery and perform a quality check
- Manage administration & purchasing tasks
- Update system and present fieldwork summary
- Support hotline
- Preferably candidate with prior working experience in the survey – fieldwork operations
- Candidate needs to be flexible and adaptive to operational duties and irregular hours
- Preferably able to speak dialect to coordinate with local personnel
- Knowledge of in Excel, Google applications.
About the team
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Singapore